Help Prevent the Spread – COVID-19!
With the news dominated by the spread of the Coronavirus, we wanted to let you know that our dedicated team are vigilantly implementing enhanced cleaning protocols to ensure the safety of you and your little ones.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organisation (WHO) regarding the spread of the virus and our focus is to ensure we meet your needs whilst doing our part to keep you, your family and our employees safe.
Here’s what we’re doing
- We’ve enhanced our already robust cleaning techniques and processes throughout our venue paying special attention to the place’s people/children touch frequently such as; the play gym, play equipment, toys, door handles and other hard surfaces.
- We are cleaning our facilities more frequently with recommended sanitizing products and we will be closing 30 minutes early Monday – Friday.
- We’re encouraging all of our employees and customers to be vigilant about frequent handwashing
- In addition, during parties we have implemented a hand-washing cleaning process for the children prior to them sitting down for party food.
- We have implemented steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel unwell to stay at home and follow Government guidelines
Here’s what you could do to help
- Make sure you ensure you and your child are washing your hands frequently.
- If you or your child is feeling unwell, please stay at home and follow Government guidelines
Enjoy your visit with confidence
As Jackaboos is a small business and is proud to be part of its community, we do ask that our supportive customers that visit us during the week and attend any upcoming parties, do their part to help prevent the spread.
We are here for you and ensuring that you and your little one can still enjoy your time at Jackaboos. Your safety is our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team.